I have had several people ask me about some sites I have recently been obsessed with. Yes, you can say I have become a food storage nerd!
This site is part of a triple network. http://everydayfoodstorage.net/
She has TONS of videos to watch - most recipes you get to watch her make, which is so helpful to me! She has great tips and explains how and why your bread tastes really good... or... really bad! She explains the science behind it and how to get it to turn out. The rest of her "network" is good also, but hers is my favorite!
This site has great ideas on food storage and also my ALL TIME FAVORITE whole wheat bread recipe. It in no way resembles a door stop! Yay for me! http://myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com
The recipe is below this post.
My all time favorite recipe site for just normal recipes is HANDS DOWN www.allrecipes.com
You can search for a recipe, pull up 50, then sort them by the amount of ratings that other people have given it. That way other people post what they liked and what they would change.
If you are a food storage/recipe nerd, let me know and we can swap recipes/ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You are a babe! Thanks for the info and the yummy sweet rolls. Ben and I hid then from the kids and ate them all at 3:00 in the morning. P is back to his old routine. AHHH!
Post a Comment