If you would like to link to our blog please do not use our last names!
I have loved photography for years and have been taking pictures for other people for 5 years. I take pictures in Utah county, and occasionally in Weber county. For more information please email me at studio_mel@hotmail.com
Many people have expressed a desire to help in any way that they can. Someone has opened an account at America First Credit Union under the name Brian Pontius Charitable account.
If anyone is interested in buying flower hair clips I have posted some of the ones I have made recently. Large are $5, medium set for $5, small/toddler set $4. You can email me if you have any questions. I love to do custom- you just tell me color, size and style of clip. Thanks!
3 comments:
She IS beautiful!
SO LOVELY!!!!
She is beautiful and the picture turned out gorgeous too!
Post a Comment