Mary and Joseph- kid 1 and 2 with towels on their head, baby Jesus-doll wrapped in a dishtowel (apparently He wore pink), manger- built with wooden blocks, then promptly dismantled by kid 3, kid 3 as shepherd- much more interested in chewing on the plastic pig (apparently shepherds enjoy ham..) Star over Bethleham- lit by lamp that Brian was aiming.....
Kid 2 asking that "Jesus will have a nice birthday on that day that is called Christmas." Hopefully something sunk in....sigh....





4 comments:
Love it! My kids have been asked to do the christmas play at my parents house on christmas night. Last year they wouldn't do it! I'm going to show them this so maybe they won't be so chicken! So cute!
That's cute! Thank you so much for that adorable outfit and the bread! We seriously needed bread that day, it was perfect timing! Thank you for being so sweet! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I definately give you credit for trying! Just remember that it is the moments we don't think they remember, that they actually do. I am sure most of it sank in and next year at this time they will talk about it and amaze you!
You are Awesome! Good job--you do get credit for trying! I love it!
Post a Comment