Sunday, January 23, 2011
Four more weeks...
It has been a great year so far. The kids have been healthy, (keep our fingers crossed) Krew is a joy to have, Melanie is feeling well and I have been given another 4 weeks of good health. I had a CT scan of my chest, abdomen, and pelvis a week or so ago, and the results from my doctors visit were that just about everything looks great. There is still a lymph node in my abdomen that isn't quite back to it's "normal" size and we will be watching it closely for the next three months. Until then I still get the monthly chest x-rays, and blood work. We will repeat the CT scan in three months and see if that lymph node has decreased or increased in size. I still feel very blessed to have had such great response to the treatments, and I will try to live each day as if it were my last. In a way I feel like I am on borrowed time and would hate to waste it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We should all live like we are on "borrowed time" then I think we would love more, laugh more, be less critical,give more, try harder, give up less and enjoy the little things more! Thanks for the reminder-you guys are an inspiration. My life has been touched forever by watching you "rise above" your challenges! We keep praying for more good new!
Post a Comment