Brian received another "all clear" from his oncologist today, for those of you that are keeping up with his monthly adventures. His doctor can't believe how well he is doing- we are so grateful! The rest of our lives are moving right along....
Spiderman absolutely loves Buddy. I have never seen him be mean or unkind to him. According to him, "Buddy is the best bother he could ever ask for!" I hope that lasts....
He was NOT happy about being done with school and came home in tears on his last day. He asked me if I could find his teacher's address so we could go visit.
Skeeter LOVES dresses and I have to put a child lock on her closet door to keep her from ruining her church dresses. She throws fits every Sunday after church when we take her dress off.
We hear her singing "I see the light" from Tangled quite frequently.
This little boy is so stinkin' cute! He loves to be held, but hates to be cuddled or hugged...too bad we do it anyway!
He is now eating cereal and a few fruits and vegetables...let me rephrase that... He is now gagging on cereal and spitting out fruits and vegetables. The only thing he likes is bananas in his little baby feeder. (Where was this with the first 2 kids-seriously-they are GREAT!)
Our neighbors had a robin's nest on their house that kept the kids quite entertained. Spiderman thought he was being quite helpful to dig up worms for them.
Jasmine loves being a big sister...most of the time.
Jasmine LOVES to cook with me- she recently made cookies and made an extra special one for her dad. That little flag says #1 Dad.






1 comment:
Yea! That is all good news. I totally agree with the baby feeder! I love ours and so does Sarah. It is so great! Very cute kiddos, I am glad Brian is still doing awesome. Thanks for the update!!!
Post a Comment