So yes, for those of you that figured it out from our last post, we are expecting baby #4. Did your jaw just drop? So did ours. Did you think- "What are they thinking?" We also wondered about the timing.
Just for your information, we found out we were expecting first, and two weeks later we received the news about Brian. We know for a FACT that this baby is a miracle baby that was meant to be! Also, for those of you that have asked, I am approx. 12 weeks along and am due around Thanksgiving.This is what we gave our moms for Mother's Day to announce we were expecting to our families:
(The clementine (baby orange) is the size of the baby right now.) The next grand announcement that should be on this blog had better be that Brian is cured from his cancer. We hope the one after that is in November when we hope to announce the birth of our baby! What a Thanksgiving we are hoping to have this year!
Right now we are working on figuring out which combination of drugs will help Brian feel the best with the least amount of side effects. The horrible nausea began late last night and we are hoping that some different treatments will help. Thank you to so many of you that are keeping us in your prayers! We can use all we can get! -M





3 comments:
I thought that was a pumpkin in the picture and wondered where you found one this time of year!
Try Ativan for nausea. It will make him sleepy though. There is another one...Visterol? That one works awesome for Odette.
I hope all your thanksgiving prayers are answered! Love you guys.
I think it is a miracle to have number 4 on the way too! It is nice to know the Lord is in charge and knows best what is meant to happen in our life. I too am hoping your Thanksgiving prayers are answered!
Wow! Wishing you all the best as well. I have faith that you'll have a lot to be thankful for come November. I am expecting the week of Thanksgiving too! Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with your family. Please let us know what we can do to help!
Post a Comment