As we had been told, Brian's hair began to fall out right on schedule. He decided to avoid pulling it out in bunches and just shave it off. It was quite shocking at first, but now we are used to it. He is enjoying it more than we thought he would.. (real hard to get ready for the day- get dressed..... and well get dressed!) We have been asked several times if it has fallen out yet, so I made Brian get his beauty shot tonight! He was a good sport about it- even with the neighbor driving by laughing at him!
(You still look awesome babe, if I do say so myself!)
The kids were shocked at first, but now seem to be used to it. Brian tells kid #3 (20 months) to touch it, which she barely does, pulls back and just looks at him with a disgusted look on her face-"Ok Dad, I humored you...!)
The kids were shocked at first, but now seem to be used to it. Brian tells kid #3 (20 months) to touch it, which she barely does, pulls back and just looks at him with a disgusted look on her face-"Ok Dad, I humored you...!)






8 comments:
Nice look. Richard gets sick of his hair. He keeps threatening to shave his. Maybe he'll join you in support! :) Can't wait to see if it grows back bright red and curly.
Hey, you still look great Brian!
I think it looks great! You're lucky that you have a good shaped head. Some guys that choose to shave their heads just because have weird shaped heads. I think kiddo #3 is pretty funny! Changes are hard sometimes, but they help us grow!
You really look good with no hair. Matt and Bryce want to shave their heads, but Matt can't because the MTC wouldn't let him. Keep the smile!
You look great, bald is in anyway! :) Love ya!
Awesome!
Ohhh much nicer then cat hair Brian. You really pull it off nicely!
You're still handsome as ever! Love you!!
Post a Comment